RSN™ Scam News: October 30 2018
Because There Is So Much Scam & Scammer News Daily We Will Present The News In A New Form That Will Take You To The Worlds Top Scam News Stories
Today’s Scam News:
- Jail for money launderer who used Facebook to recruit young teenagers as money mules
- Here’s a list of things you didn’t win in 2018 by liking a post on Facebook
- Feds say romance scammer laundered cash in Chicago
- Will fraudsters finally break paper checks’ hold on B2B payments?
- ‘Fraudsters’ Gaining On Insurance Industry, Expert Says
- Largest Raid Ever – The ‘Badshah’ of cyber crimes led a syndicate of 11K fraudsters, spread over 22 states
- India scam app developers cloning major banks’ own apps – fooled even Google [Video]
- Online SMBs aggressively targeted by fraudsters
- Two foreigners arrested in HK for alleged online fraud
- Phone scams target Humboldt County residents
- Federal judge in Little Rock gives ‘IRS’ scammer 6 years
- Cuban man’s marriage scam to Canadian undone by his love of Latin beats
- Law enforcement notices a rise in elaborate scams
a division of SCARS™
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.