Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ Recovery: Do You Believe In Prophecies?
For most scam victims, from the moment when the scam ends is uncharted territory.
We have turned to our own Oracles to lay down our prophecies for Scam Victims just like you!
The Past Prophecies:
- You could not have prevented it – you were powerless under the manipulation of the scammer
- You were conditioned to perform as the scammer wanted
- You may have suspected it was a scam but your own desires and emotions overwrote your thinking brain
The Present Prophecies:
- After the scam you will be afraid and angry
- After the scam you will be in a panic about the money they lost
- After the scam you will blame yourself and be ashamed to talk about it with others
- After you will be desperate to get your money back
- After the scam your anger will drive you towards revenge
- After the scam you are even more vulnerable to follow-on scams
The Future Prophecies:
- You will get through this and live a normal life again
- You will get past your fear and anger
- You will forgive yourself
- You will be able to share what happened with you eventually
- You will want to help people understand what happened and how to prevent it
- You will be happy again
From your friends at SCARS
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR CONTACTS
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
WOULD YOU HELP US HELP SCAM VICTIMS?
TAGS: SCARS, Important Article, Information About Scams, Anti-Scam, Romance Scams, Romance Scam Victim Recovery, Recovering From A Romance Scam, Getting Over A Scam, Scam Victim
The Latest SCARS|RSN Posts