Identity Theft & Use Of Photos Without Consent
Where are the boundaries and limits, and what can we all do about it?
We think all of our visitors should see this, as it relates to the problem of identity theft in Romance Scams.
Scammers steal the photos of not just porn stars, but also real normal people from Facebook and other sites.
Especially, and ironically in the case of men, almost all are just normal people. But it happens for women too, not all are porn stars.
They are all victims, and we try hard to be respectful in our use of stolen photos. Unfortunately, we have to share them, so you are empowered by being able to recognize the stolen faces.
We completely agree with the message of this video and share it with the intention of helping to promote a greater understanding of image theft without consent.
Please watch this video:
Romance Scams Now Publisher
For more information about this, please visit: HYSTERIA
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- EDITORIAL: DECLARATION OF WAR (EN ESPAÑOL TAMBIEN) - May 23, 2017
- North Korean Scammers - May 17, 2017
- UPDATED: Breaking News: President Trump Signs Cyber Security Executive Order - May 11, 2017
- General John W Nicholson – Know This Guy? - April 17, 2017
- Bethany Benz Do You Know This Girl? - April 17, 2017