Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ Podcast By Dr. Tim McGuinness: What You Can Expect After A Scam
Immediately After A Scam, You Will Have Questions. We Will Try To Answer Them!
Here is our After-Scam Reality Check Podcast!
You can download this for playback later is you would like.
It is blunt but to the point – you need proper expectations to move forward with your recovery.
Based upon our 27 Years of Experience this is what you should expect:
- You Have Been Scammed And You Can’t Undo It
- You Must Report The Crime To Your Local Police Even Though They Can’t Arrest The Scammer – But The Report Still Matters
- You Will Not Be Able To Recover Your Money That You Sent To The Scammer – We Are Sorry But It Is Gone
- Report The Crime To Your National Police (FBI) & Anyscam.com (or HERE) – So The Report Goes Worldwide
- You Can Recover From This But It Will Take Time – Months At Least
- You Will Have To Take A Hard Look At Yourself And How It All Happened
- You Should Avoid Anti-Scam Hate Groups That Only Focus On Scammers
- You Should Join A Real Victims’ Support Group (such as: www.facebook.com/groups/RSN.Support.Group.27) Or Seek Local Counseling
- Don’t Just Complain – Volunteer And Advocate For Change – But Avoid Advocates That Are In The Pockets Of Facebook
REPORT // BLOCK // AND FOCUS ON YOUR RECOVERY
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Podcast, Dr. McGuinness, SCARS, Chairman, Founder, Audio Recording, MP3 File, Romance Scam, Scam Victim, Victims’ Assistance, Victims’ Support, Support Groups, SCARS Members, Hate Groups, Scam Recovery,
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –