Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : h3 in Entity, line: 37 in /homepages/42/d620808049/htdocs/romancescamsnow/wp-content/plugins/link-icons/link-icons-functions.php on line 9
Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
SCARS™ Podcast By Dr. Tim McGuinness: What You Can Expect After A Scam
Immediately After A Scam, You Will Have Questions. We Will Try To Answer Them!
Here is our After-Scam Reality Check Podcast!
You can download this for playback later is you would like.
It is blunt but to the point – you need proper expectations to move forward with your recovery.
Based upon our 27 Years of Experience this is what you should expect:
- You Have Been Scammed And You Can’t Undo It
- You Must Report The Crime To Your Local Police Even Though They Can’t Arrest The Scammer – But The Report Still Matters
- You Will Not Be Able To Recover Your Money That You Sent To The Scammer – We Are Sorry But It Is Gone
- Report The Crime To Your National Police (FBI) & Anyscam.com (or HERE) – So The Report Goes Worldwide
- You Can Recover From This But It Will Take Time – Months At Least
- You Will Have To Take A Hard Look At Yourself And How It All Happened
- You Should Avoid Anti-Scam Hate Groups That Only Focus On Scammers
- You Should Join A Real Victims’ Support Group (such as: www.facebook.com/groups/RSN.Support.Group.27) Or Seek Local Counseling
- Don’t Just Complain – Volunteer And Advocate For Change – But Avoid Advocates That Are In The Pockets Of Facebook
REPORT // BLOCK // AND FOCUS ON YOUR RECOVERY
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Podcast, Dr. McGuinness, SCARS, Chairman, Founder, Audio Recording, MP3 File, Romance Scam, Scam Victim, Victims’ Assistance, Victims’ Support, Support Groups, SCARS Members, Hate Groups, Scam Recovery,
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov »)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated (formerly the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams)
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Alert: New Scam Targeting Teens And Young Adults - July 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Tip: Confrontation & The Scammer Dodge - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Another Scammer Kingpin Arrested In India - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Urban Legends: Do Something Useful With Their Lives! - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Major Nigerian Scammer Cartel Shutdown In Dubai [UPDATED] - June 26, 2020