Updated on by
Ukrainian Dating Guide
Avoiding scams by Krystyna
Ukrainian and Russian dating scam is one of the most serious problems in the world of International online dating. We all know that there are a lot of scam artists out there that are willing to take advantage of a lonely Western man, by running a Ukrainian and Russian dating scam. These scam artists will use a person emotionally needs, in order to get money or even to steal their identity.
I decided to create a short anti-scam guide. By the time you finish reading this Ukrainian dating guide, you will know how to recognize a scammer, how to identify and avoid Ukrainian and Russian pro-daters, how to verify the true identity of a Ukrainian bride on a dating site and how to choose the dedicated International dating site and agency.
Learn about potential red flags in Ukrainian online dating and four types of Ukrainian & Russian dating scammers. Also, you’ll find three examples of Ukrainian and Russian dating scam in my guide, so that you will avoid scams knowing how they work. I gathered this useful information from my blog and and submitted all the articles on Ukrainian and Russian dating scam in one Ebook.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Equivocation – The Magician’s Choice – The Arts Of Manipulation - July 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Advocacy: Local Law Enforcement Everywhere Needs Cybercrime Specialists On Staff – Help Stop Scams - July 15, 2019
- Lana Rhoades: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- Rachel Starr – Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confirming Recorded Videos In Skype & Video Chats - July 13, 2019