A SCARS Analysis Of The Standard African/Latin American Scammer Criminal Organizational Model
Typical Scammer/Fraudster Pyramid Organizational Structure
- ◾️️ A Kingpin Leader will hire (typically) 10 scammers to work for him/her.
- ◾️️ The 10 typically keep 50-70% and pay the remainder up to the next level!
- ◾️️ Each scammer on each layer does the same – hiring more scammers to work for them and they pay it up the pyramid.
This is a typical Multi-Level Marketing style structure with the “closer” keeping most of it and the next level up that hired and mentored them receiving a large portion of each layer’s revenue from their victims!
- ◾️️ Each layer hires and trains their own sub-team.
- ◾️️ They pay up the pyramid for continuing training, support, protection (bribes) to the police and public officials, and money laundering!
- ◾️️ Each criminal pays for their own tools, scripts, sucker lists, and outsourcing! Though their mentors often provide “starter kits” to get them going!
Not all “teams” are made up of 1 leader and 10 underlings, some teams are much larger of up to 100 or more, and some teams are
as small as 5 or 6.
Control & Support Flow Down and Money Flows Up
A Very Large Scammer Organization Can Have Hundreds Of Thousands Of Criminals Small Ones Can Have Hundreds
This model applies to the non-corporate scammer cartels, such as West African and Latin American criminal gangs, Those in Russia or China follow a more corporate-style structure. It also does not apply to state-sponsor scamming organizations, such as Iran and North Korea. It also does not apply to lone-wolf scammers found in the Philippines and elsewhere, nor to hackers.
Corporate scamming organizations follow a more corporate structure with leadership on the top and then workers are paid salaries and bonuses for their successes – unless it is a slave structure where workers are not paid at all.
To see real scammers visit www.ScammerPhotos.com