Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
SCARS™ Zero Day Scam Alert: Mailed Letter BREXIT Scam
A New Mailed Letter Scam Is Running Through The United Kingdom
The following letter is being mailed to potential victims in the U.K.
If you receive this or similar letters notify your local police. Letters are being mailed inside the U.K. and may contain useful forensic information that could result in an arrest.
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR CONTACTS
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: SCARS, Important Article, Information About Scams, Anti-Scam, Queen Elizabeth’s BREXIT Letter, Scam Letter, U.K. Scam Letter, Bitcoin Scam Letter, Zero Day Scam Alert,
The Latest SCARS|RSN Posts
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our
« Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI « www.IC3.gov »
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network « HERE » or on « www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: « www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit « www.AgainstScams.org »
Please be sure to report all scammers
« HERE » or on « www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Insight: The Young Nigerian & West African Women Scammers - August 7, 2020
- SCARS™ Legal Alert: Class Action Settlement On Google Plus - August 6, 2020
- SCARS 3 Steps For New Scam Victims - August 4, 2020
- SCARS™ Support: U.K. Victims Compensation - August 4, 2020
- SCARS™ Research: Socio-Economic Theory of Nigerian Cybercriminals - August 4, 2020