Updated on by
RSN™ ScamTV™ Video: Facebook’s New Dating Features Attract Romance Scams
Sadly The Mainstream Media Seems Clueless About Romance Scams
“Facebook Dating” doesn’t plan to launch a standalone dating app, which should temper expectations about how deeply it’s diving into Tinder and Match Group’s territory. The feature will be based inside Facebook’s main app, alongside its many other utilities buried beyond the home screen. It’s not ready for the public yet, but company employees are now internally testing it — though they’re warned that it’s not for dating their co-workers.
Facebook gave a preview of its Dating features back in May at its F8 conference. The designs give a sense of the more mature vibe of Facebook Dating, which seems more purposeful for finding a serious partner than a one-night stand.
Unfortunately, This Will Also Make It Much Easier For Scammers To Target Participating Facebook Members.
Because this is a CBS Video there may be commercials
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Law Enforcement: EFCC Arrests 89 ‘Yahoo-Boys’ in Ibadan Nigeria Night Club - January 20, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Reciprocity Rule & Scams - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fighting Cybercriminals In A Connected Future World - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020