Updated on by
Sadly The Mainstream Media Seems Clueless About Romance Scams
“Facebook Dating” doesn’t plan to launch a standalone dating app, which should temper expectations about how deeply it’s diving into Tinder and Match Group’s territory. The feature will be based inside Facebook’s main app, alongside its many other utilities buried beyond the home screen. It’s not ready for the public yet, but company employees are now internally testing it — though they’re warned that it’s not for dating their co-workers.
Facebook gave a preview of its Dating features back in May at its F8 conference. The designs give a sense of the more mature vibe of Facebook Dating, which seems more purposeful for finding a serious partner than a one-night stand.
Unfortunately, This Will Also Make It Much Easier For Scammers To Target Participating Facebook Members.
Because this is a CBS Video there may be commercials
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Reporting To The Local Police - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: The Importance of the Police Report - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim Recovery Book Club: Recommended Book – The White Knight Syndrome: Rescuing Yourself from Your Need to Rescue Others - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Support: Open Letter To A Victim In Pain - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confronting Scammers & The Guilt or Flip Scam - May 19, 2019