Sadly The Mainstream Media Seems Clueless About Romance Scams
“Facebook Dating” doesn’t plan to launch a standalone dating app, which should temper expectations about how deeply it’s diving into Tinder and Match Group’s territory. The feature will be based inside Facebook’s main app, alongside its many other utilities buried beyond the home screen. It’s not ready for the public yet, but company employees are now internally testing it — though they’re warned that it’s not for dating their co-workers.
Facebook gave a preview of its Dating features back in May at its F8 conference. The designs give a sense of the more mature vibe of Facebook Dating, which seems more purposeful for finding a serious partner than a one-night stand.
Unfortunately, This Will Also Make It Much Easier For Scammers To Target Participating Facebook Members.
Because this is a CBS Video there may be commercials
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Tax Scams In The UK Are Out Of Control – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 20, 2019
- Nigerian Scammer Arrested For Impersonation – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 20, 2019
- Yahoo Boy Jailed Four Months- SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 20, 2019
- Online Dating Scam Dupes Edmonton Man Out Of $143,000 – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 19, 2019
- Woman Was Scammed Out Of $140,000 By Man She Met On The Internet – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 19, 2019