Updated on by
RSN™ Editorial: Don’t Waste Your Money On Private Detectives
Scam Victim Advisory – Investigative Scams & Wasting Your Money
There is a Private Investigation company called Trustify that is taking the money of scam victims to confirm that, yes, they are being scammed. Unfortunately, there are many investigative services that are only too happy to take your money.
After all, you are desperate. You have sent money to your scammer. You have fallen in love with them, and you just need to know the truth!
There are real investigators who will help you and take your money, but what do they give you? An answer you already knew or suspected? Was the money worth it? Probably not.
There are also scammers that pretend to be investigators. Can you tell which is which?
Because of defamation and liability, we can not tell you want we think of some of the real businesses that do this. But we can tell you that you are wasting your money by hiring an investigator to verify a scam. It’s not that they will not get to the bottom of “is it a scammer or not,” but you already suspected it, so why waste more money?
Look, you already made one mistake and it got you scammed. Don’t make another by throwing money away just to confirm what you already know!
We Will Make It Simple For You – Yes It Is A Scam!
See how much you just saved?
If You Suspect It Is A Scam, Then Turn It Off. Report The Scammer, Block Them, And Walk Away
Any money you spend on an investigator is a complete waste!
We do not endorse any of them, and we think it is despicable to take money from scam victims in this way.
But if you are determined to throw money down the drain then don’t listen to us. You are an adult and free to make as many mistakes as you want.
We wish you the best regardless of what you do!
a division of SCARS
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
WESTERN UNION REPAYMENT PROGRAM NEWS
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE WESTERN UNION REPAYMENT / REMISSION PROGRAM CLICK HERE – IT IS STILL OPEN FOR A PETITIONS FOR REPAYMENT
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Inromation.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
Reporting Scammers, Arrest Scammers, AVOID SCAMS, ROMANCE SCAMS, NIGERIAN SCAMMERS, ROMANCE SCAMS NOW, GHANA SCAMMERS, FAKE PROFILES, FACEBOOK SCAMMERS, BOYCOTT AFRICAN COFFEE
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: National Cyber Strategy Of The United States Of America - June 24, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Bunbury Australia Grandmother Jailed Over ‘Lover’ Scam - June 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology of Scams: Jay Shetty on Letting Go! [Video] - June 21, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology of Scams: TEDed Introduction To Post Traumatic Stress Disorder [VIDEO] - June 20, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Nigerian EFCC Arrests Another 27 Scammers - June 20, 2019