Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
What Can You Expect After A Scam [Infographic]
Immediately After A Scam, You Will Have Questions
If you are a new victim – we suggest that you read our THREE STEPS GUIDE FOR NEW VICTIMS FIRST!
HERE IS OUR AFTER-SCAM REALITY CHECK!
It is blunt but to the point – you need proper expectations to move forward with your recovery.
Based upon our 30 Years of Experience this is what you should expect:
- You Have Been Scammed And You Can’t Undo It
- You Must Report The Crime To Your Local Police Even Though They Probably Can’t Arrest The Scammer – But The Report Still Matters
- You Will Not Be Able To Recover Your Money That You Sent To The Scammer – We Are Sorry But It Is Gone (while there are very limited options in specific countries, it is better not to cling to hope if there is no possibility.)
- Report The Crime To Your National Police (FBI) & Anyscam.com – So The Report Goes Worldwide
- You Can Recover From This But It Will Take Time – Months At Least
- You Will Have To Take A Hard Look At Yourself And How It All Happened
- You Should Avoid Anti-Scam Hate Groups That Only Focus On Scammers
- You Should Join A Real Victims’ Support Group Or Seek Local Counseling
- Don’t Just Complain – Volunteer And Advocate For Change
REPORT // BLOCK // AND FOCUS ON YOUR RECOVERY
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR CONTACTS
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE