Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ Guide: What Can You Expect After A Scam [Infographic]
Immediately After A Scam, You Will Have Questions
Here is our After-Scam Reality Check!
It is blunt but to the point – you need proper expectations to move forward with your recovery.
Based upon our 27 Years of Experience this is what you should expect:
- You Have Been Scammed And You Can’t Undo It
- You Must Report The Crime To Your Local Police Even Though They Can’t Arrest The Scammer – But The Report Still Matters
- You Will Not Be Able To Recover Your Money That You Sent To The Scammer – We Are Sorry But It Is Gone
- Report The Crime To Your National Police (FBI) & Anyscam.com – So The Report Goes Worldwide
- You Can Recover From This But It Will Take Time – Months At Least
- You Will Have To Take A Hard Look At Yourself And How It All Happened
- You Should Avoid Anti-Scam Hate Groups That Only Focus On Scammers
- You Should Join A Real Victims’ Support Group Or Seek Local Counseling
- Don’t Just Complain – Volunteer And Advocate For Change
REPORT // BLOCK // AND FOCUS ON YOUR RECOVERY
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR CONTACTS
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: SCARS, Important Article, Information About Scams, Anti-Scam, After The Scam, Arresting Scammers, Getting Your Money Back, Recovery, Scam Aftermath
CHAT WITH SCARS|RSN™ – CLICK HERE
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –