Updated on by
Support Candidates Against Romance Scams
We want to warn you in advance if you are easily offended by political discussions.
We are a strong advocate for selecting candidates that will uphold the law and be tough on online criminals, scammers, and fraudsters.
While we have not endorsed any candidates, we will suggest those that have positions to help reduce or eliminate online fraud.
If you are a victim of an online scam then you should understand that for the last 8 years the government of the United States has ignored the problem and allowed online scams to grow by 20,000%. This was the President, Attorney Generals, and Secretary of States that let the African Countries off the hook time and time again.
We have one mission here: to fight against those that make victims of us all. And that includes fighting against corrupt politicians that could care less about the number #3 largest global crime today!
If that offends anyone, we are sorry, we are not here to tell you everything is fine. It’s not.
It is going to take real work and real organizations to change this situation. And it is going to take governmental and political change too! So ask your candidate what they have done over the last 8 years to interrupt and reduce online scams? We bet they either did nothing or were part of the problem!
Share with us what you think? All opinions are welcome.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fighting Cybercriminals In A Connected Future World - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS Announcement - January 4, 2020
- SCARS|RSN™ Scammers Arrested: China Captures 99,000 Telecom Fraud Suspects In Campaign - December 27, 2019