Updated on by
A Woman’s Perspective
Originally published in 2014, and updated September 2018
While this site caters to both Male and Female Victims, it is important to remember that women are victimized more than men. For that reason, we reprint the following:
REPRINTED FROM http://www.TransformStressNow.com
I hate being the bearer of bad news! But the great news is that it’s really good news wrapped up in bad news packaging! You need to know what to watch out for so that you can set up systems to protect yourself and your family. With the right background info this is a no-brainer! And once systems are set up and you’re protected, then the worries stop! Any questions please contact me at: [email protected] This may be critical for your sanity – and your life – and the lives of your loved ones! I’m not kidding – this is serious!
Dr Marilyn Joyce, The Vitality Doctor™
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019