YOU ARE NOW A CRIME SCENE
So Now Act Like A Cop Not A Fool
You just went through a very traumatic experience. It happened because you made a bad decision. Now is the time to stop that and make smart decisions.
After you are scammed, you must keep everything. You have to do this yourself, no one is going to help you at this stage.
REMEMBER SCAMS ARE A CRIME – ACT LIKE IT
LIKE ALL CRIMES YOU MUST KEEP THE EVIDENCE
Without evidence, there is no proof of a crime! It is just your word against someone else.
IT IS UP TO YOU TO PRESERVE THE EVIDENCE OF THAT CRIME. DON’T MAKE ANOTHER MAJOR MISTAKE BY DELETING IT!
Never delete or erase your messages, photos, calls, texts, emails, or anything! Keep Your Evidence!
THE BEST THING IS TO BACK IT ALL UP ON A THUMB DRIVE AND STORE IT SAFELY!
Victims that delete their evidence lose their proof of the crime. So please think about what you are doing this time!
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- U.S. FTC MoneyGram Refund Program Opens To Take Claims - June 10, 2021
- Future Faking – Future Planning As A Manipulation Tactic Of Scammers - June 10, 2021
- Recognize Counterfeit U.S. Money - June 8, 2021
- Hotel & Hospitality Scams - June 8, 2021
- Victims As Activists & Why Many Scam Victims Should Delay Or Not Become One - June 8, 2021