Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
SCARS™ Insight: Why Do You Think You Were Scammed?
Are You Still Doing The Same High-Risk Things That Got You Scammed?
- You Wanted To Believe
- You Did Not See What Was There
- You Made False Assumptions
- You Did Not Question Anything
PROBLEM IS THAT MOST VICTIMS ARE STILL DOING THAT!
Are You Still Doing The Same Things?
- Are you still doing that in the Social Media Friends you accept online?
- Are you still doing that in the Facebook Groups you join?
- Are you still doing that in the Social Media Pages & Websites you believe?
It Is Time To Stop!
STOP | THINK | CONNECT
Stop | Think | Connect Is A Program Of The United States Department Of Homeland Security – SCARS Is An Official DHS Partner.
LEARN MORE AT:
www.StopThinkConnect.org & www.AgainstScams.org
Remember That Understanding Your Own Psychology And Why You Do Things Is Critical Is Preventing Scams In Your Future!
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR CONTACTS
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: SCARS, Important Article, Information About Scams, Anti-Scam, SCARS Insight, Why Do You Think. You Were Scammed, High-Risk Things, Got You Scammed