Updated on by
Why Do You Think You Were Scammed?
- You Wanted To Believe
- You Did Not See What Was There
- You Made False Assumptions
- You Did Not Question Anything
PROBLEM IS THAT MOST VICTIMS ARE STILL DOING THAT!
- Are you still doing that in the Social Media Friends you accept online?
- Are you still doing that in the Facebook Groups you join?
- Are you still doing that in the Social Media Pages & Websites you believe?
It Is Time To Stop!
STOP | THINK | CONNECT
LEARN MORE AT:
www.StopThinkConnect.org & www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Remember that understanding your own psychology and why you do things is critical is preventing scams in your future!
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- White Knight Syndrome – Rescuing Damsels In Distress And Getting Scammed – A SCARS|RSN Guide - May 18, 2019
- Andy San Dimas: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - May 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Where Does Your Money Go? - May 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN Scammer Gallery: Collection Of Latest Stolen Military Photos – #50445 - May 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Randomness: THE “SCAMMER” COCKTAIL - May 17, 2019