What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe That The United Nations Should Have The Right To Investigate International Scams & Arrest Online Criminals In Countries Around The World?
7% said No!
93% said Yes!
The Only Problem Is That The UN Has No Police Force! There Is No Worldwide Police!
If You Think There Should Be One, You Will Need To Talk To Your Government And Ask Them To Create It!
Right now, each country can only police itself within their borders.
The problem is that most people in Western Countries believe in a fantasy that the world is this connected and peaceful place where we all get along. That the FBI, or Europol, or Scotland Yard can solve all of the world’s criminal problems.
Unfortunately it is just not true.
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019
- SCARS Launches New Scammer Photo Website: ScamsOnline.org - November 24, 2019