Updated on by
What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By An Individual Or A Team?
55% understood that they were scammed by a team of scammers.
45% believe they were scammed by an individual scammer.
Yet Data Shows That Scammers Work In Teams Over 80% Of The Time! That Is How They Are Always Available When The Victim Is!
Victims have been scammed, but it doesn’t mean the scam ends when the scam is over. Everything they were told and believe is probably false!
This is why victims are easily scammed over and over, because they fail to properly analyze what they know from what they “believe”.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fake Checks Scams - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: 2019 Internet Crime Report Released - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Definition: EXTORTION - February 1, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Tax Identity Thieves And IRS Imposters Are Ready For Tax Season - January 28, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Insight: Cybercrime Is Big Business! - January 28, 2020