Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By An Individual Or A Team?
55% understood that they were scammed by a team of scammers.
45% believe they were scammed by an individual scammer.
Yet Data Shows That Scammers Work In Teams Over 80% Of The Time! That Is How They Are Always Available When The Victim Is!
Victims have been scammed, but it doesn’t mean the scam ends when the scam is over. Everything they were told and believe is probably false!
This is why victims are easily scammed over and over, because they fail to properly analyze what they know from what they “believe”.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Cyber Cold War: Nation-State Hacking From Russia - September 17, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: From Pain to Power – Crime Victims Take Action - September 15, 2020
- SCARS™ Online Safety: Identifying Hoaxes and Urban Legends - September 14, 2020
- Ann Angel: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 12, 2020
- Yuliana Avalos: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 11, 2020