Updated on by
What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By The Actual Person In The Photo?
88% understood they were scammed by a Fake Identity, that the photo was stolen and used by scammers.
12% did not understand this.
This Matters Because It Shows That 12% Do Not Understand How Scams Work & Obsess On The Face In The Photo!
They believe they were scammed by the ACTUAL PERSON in the photo!
These are also the victims that have the hardest time getting over their scam and recovering.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS Announcement - January 4, 2020
- SCARS|RSN™ Scammers Arrested: China Captures 99,000 Telecom Fraud Suspects In Campaign - December 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019