Updated on by
What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By The Actual Person In The Photo?
88% understood they were scammed by a Fake Identity, that the photo was stolen and used by scammers.
12% did not understand this.
This Matters Because It Shows That 12% Do Not Understand How Scams Work & Obsess On The Face In The Photo!
They believe they were scammed by the ACTUAL PERSON in the photo!
These are also the victims that have the hardest time getting over their scam and recovering.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: How Criminals Are Profiting From The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- SCARS™ CAUTION: Fake Surveys Of Scam Victims - March 24, 2020
- SCARS™ Commentary: A Thought Before The Darkness Closes In - March 23, 2020
- SCARS™ CORONAVIRUS GOVERNMENT ACTION GUIDE: Serving To Protect - March 23, 2020