Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By The Actual Person In The Photo?
88% understood they were scammed by a Fake Identity, that the photo was stolen and used by scammers.
12% did not understand this.
This Matters Because It Shows That 12% Do Not Understand How Scams Work & Obsess On The Face In The Photo!
They believe they were scammed by the ACTUAL PERSON in the photo!
These are also the victims that have the hardest time getting over their scam and recovering.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Cyber Cold War: Nation-State Hacking From Russia - September 17, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: From Pain to Power – Crime Victims Take Action - September 15, 2020
- SCARS™ Online Safety: Identifying Hoaxes and Urban Legends - September 14, 2020
- Ann Angel: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 12, 2020
- Yuliana Avalos: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 11, 2020