Updated on by
Warn Your Daughters Against Dating ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Senior Policeman Tells Parents
An Assistant Commissioner of Police, ACP Abayomi Shogunle, has warned parents against allowing their daughters to date internet fraudsters infamously called ‘Yahoo Boys’.
The senior policeman said girlfriends of internet fraudsters inadvertently get caught up in the violence and charms associated with their boyfriends’ “illicit venture”, hence the warning.
Shogunle, who is the Head of the Police Complaints Rapid Response Unit (PCRRU), made this known in a tweet on Friday morning.
He further urged the parents of daughters already married to yahoo boys to prevail on their sons-in-law to go into legitimate ventures to avoid hearing “bad news”.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Equivocation – The Magician’s Choice – The Arts Of Manipulation - July 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Advocacy: Local Law Enforcement Everywhere Needs Cybercrime Specialists On Staff – Help Stop Scams - July 15, 2019
- Lana Rhoades: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- Rachel Starr – Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confirming Recorded Videos In Skype & Video Chats - July 13, 2019