Updated on by
Sweet Love: Young Nigerian Scammer Shows Off His Elderly White Bride
Love is a beautiful thing, and when it happens, it does not respect race, financial status or age.
However, scammers only respect money!
This is another example of Love Rats engaging in marriage scams. African marriage scams frequently target the elderly, especially women.
Once the marriage is complete, under African law, the man controls everything, and the woman cannot even leave the country without the man’s permission. Once they have exhausted all available money, the women are cast aside and sent home penniless.
Below are pictures showing a young Nigerian man (Yahoo Boy) with his white elderly bride.
However, going by the caption and comments on the pictures, it appears clear that the man is a Yahoo Yahoo fraudster.
For ethical reasons, we have not identified the victim in this article.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Equivocation – The Magician’s Choice – The Arts Of Manipulation - July 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Advocacy: Local Law Enforcement Everywhere Needs Cybercrime Specialists On Staff – Help Stop Scams - July 15, 2019
- Lana Rhoades: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- Rachel Starr – Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confirming Recorded Videos In Skype & Video Chats - July 13, 2019