URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Viewers Of RomanceScamsNow.com [RESOLVED]
IT APPEARS THAT THE FALSE REPORT HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND IS NOT SHOWING NOW.
You may be seeing an alert notice from MalwareBytes virus scammer about PUP and OneSignal
We are seeing this also, but it is a mistake / error message.
OneSignal is a service we use on our website to notify subscribers of new posts. We have used this service for years and it is not infected with malware or other problems. Some anti-virus programs did a recent update that included a pattern that causes it to see OneSignal in error. The anti-virus makers are working on the problem and we hope it will be resolved within a few days because this affects our website and many hundreds of thousands of others.
For now, we will turn off OneSignal to calm this down.
Thank you for your patience while this is fixed by OneSignal and the anti-virus companies.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Talking with Kids About Being Online - April 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Forgetful Scammers - April 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Why Do They Call You Dear? - April 18, 2019
- Another Nigerian Arrested In Cambodia – SCARS|RSN™ SCAMMERS ARRESTED - April 17, 2019
- 7 More Scammers Arrested In Nigeria – SCARS|RSN™ SCAMMER ARRESTED - April 17, 2019