Updated on by
URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Viewers Of RomanceScamsNow.com [RESOLVED]
IT APPEARS THAT THE FALSE REPORT HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND IS NOT SHOWING NOW.
You may be seeing an alert notice from MalwareBytes virus scammer about PUP and OneSignal
We are seeing this also, but it is a mistake / error message.
OneSignal is a service we use on our website to notify subscribers of new posts. We have used this service for years and it is not infected with malware or other problems. Some anti-virus programs did a recent update that included a pattern that causes it to see OneSignal in error. The anti-virus makers are working on the problem and we hope it will be resolved within a few days because this affects our website and many hundreds of thousands of others.
For now, we will turn off OneSignal to calm this down.
Thank you for your patience while this is fixed by OneSignal and the anti-virus companies.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Real Victims’ Advocacy: Australian Romance Scam Victim Yoshe Taylor Freed From Cambodian Prison! - June 9, 2019
- Why Is The Case Of Mable Dulaney So Important To Other Victims? - June 8, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ ADVOCACY: Help Us Defend A 63 Year Old Elderly Scam Victim From Spending The Rest Of Her Life In Prison! [UPDATED June 8] - June 6, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Louisiana Woman Was A Nigerian Scammer’s Mule – Arrested For Money Laundering [UPDATED] - June 6, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Indian Police Cracking Down On Nigerian Scammers - June 5, 2019