Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Viewers Of RomanceScamsNow.com [RESOLVED]
IT APPEARS THAT THE FALSE REPORT HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND IS NOT SHOWING NOW.
IT WAS MALWARE BYTES THAT WAS SHOWING THIS AND THEY HAVE FIXED THEIR TOOLS TO CORRECT THE FALSE REPORT. IF YOU STILL SEE THIS, THEN CLOSE AND REOPEN MALWARE BYTES SINCE IT HAS BEEN UPDATED
You may be seeing an alert notice from MalwareBytes virus scammer about PUP and OneSignal
We are seeing this also, but it is a mistake / error message.
OneSignal is a service we use on our website to notify subscribers of new posts. We have used this service for years and it is not infected with malware or other problems. Some anti-virus programs did a recent update that included a pattern that causes it to see OneSignal in error. The anti-virus makers are working on the problem and we hope it will be resolved within a few days because this affects our website and many hundreds of thousands of others.
For now, we will turn off OneSignal to calm this down.
Thank you for your patience while this is fixed by OneSignal and the anti-virus companies.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Jobs & Employment Scams – How Scams Work - June 16, 2021
- News From The G7 – Nothing Happened About Global Fraud! - June 16, 2021
- Crime Pays – A Guest Commentary by Brett Johnson - June 16, 2021
- The Issue Of Race In Scam Reporting - June 13, 2021
- A Quick Reminder To Report All Scams - June 13, 2021