ScammerScammer A Scammer or Fraudster is someone that engages in deception to obtain money or achieve another objective. They are criminals that attempt to deceive a victim into sending more or performing some other activity that benefits the scammer. Website Steals From SCARSSCARS SCARS - Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc. A government registered crime victims' assistance & crime prevention nonprofit organization based in Miami, Florida, U.S.A. SCARS supports the victims of scams worldwide and through its partners in more than 60 countries around the world. Incorporated in 2015, its team has 30 years of continuous experience educating and supporting scam victims. Visit www.AgainstScams.org to learn more about SCARS.!
ScammersOff & Affiliated Websites Are Suspected To Be Run By Scammers As Well
A SCARS Statement
STATEMENT FROM SCARS
SCARS spends vast amounts of time and energy to create reliable and authoritative information for scamScam A Scam is a confidence trick - a crime - is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust through deception. Scams or confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, or greed and exploiting that. Researchers have defined confidence tricks as "a distinctive species of fraudulent conduct ... intending to further voluntary exchanges that are not mutually beneficial", as they "benefit con operators ('con men' - criminals) at the expense of their victims (the 'marks')". A scam is a crime even if no money was lost. victims and those looking to avoid scamsScams A Scam is a confidence trick - a crime - is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust through deception. Scams or confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, or greed and exploiting that. Researchers have defined confidence tricks as "a distinctive species of fraudulent conduct ... intending to further voluntary exchanges that are not mutually beneficial", as they "benefit con operators ('con men' - criminals) at the expense of their victims (the 'marks')". A scam is a crime even if no money was lost.. This comes at considerable cost in time and labor. Our original content is SCARS copyright, and all third-party content is copyright by their authors. We publish our own original content or third-party content consistent with international copyrights. SCARS defends our copyrights and that of the third-parties that entrust us.
The following is an example of scammers in Italy that had – at one point – copied nearly our entire website claiming it as their own. Fortunately, that was removed, but there still remain some residual elements that were stolen. It is fairly obvious that these people are not credible subject matter experts, and we do believe them to be actual or affiliated with Nigerian scammers, who have set up shop in Italy.
Scammer Website Steals From Us!
We saw that a website called ScammersOff.com had undergone a massive transformation.
In the process of that transformation, they stole a large number of pages from our website!
This occurred in 2015 & 2016 – but some items that we have not yet had removed remain.
It was clear to us that the purpose of the new version of the website was to interfere with anti-scammer websites (such as ours), by harming our Google Index Ranking, and to pull in as many victims as possible. Unfortunately, they are not adding any new scammer information.
They included our pages, and content from other anti-scam websites, with minimal modifications. However, the overall effect was very little useful information. In fact, the language used and the design-led us to the conclusion that this was both unlawful because of the criminalCriminal A criminal is any person who through a decision or act engages in a crime. This can be complicated, as many people break laws unknowingly, however, in our context, it is a person who makes a decision to engage in unlawful acts or to place themselves with others who do this. A criminal always has the ability to decide not to break the law, or if they initially engage in crime to stop doing it, but instead continues. copyright violation, and may even be a “honey pot” to lure victims.
We had the site removed by the hosting company for violation of their terms and conditions (namely copyright theft), and we have filed charges against the site operator in the U.S. – the site operator is listed as in Italy. Unfortunately, it popped up again under the same domain name, but now hosted by Google as a “Blogger” website (under ScammersOff.blogspot.com) as well as scammersoff.com
We are continuing to fight the battle to have it removed.
Thank you to our visitors who reported their new version – still with exact copies of our content.
Here is the name and contact information of the copyright thief/scammers:
Name: Anghelus Cristinel
Alternate Email: email@example.com
Tel: +39 349 3184805
Address: Squero 59, PD, Italy
More Information From Other Sources
- Ana Brindusa Anghelus
- Anghelus Cristinel
- Mihaela Draniceru
- theft-scam-fraudFraud In law, fraud is intentional deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain (money or other assets), or to deprive a victim of a legal right. Fraud can violate civil law (e.g., a fraud victim may sue the fraud perpetrator to avoid the fraud or recover monetary compensation) or criminal law (e.g., a fraud perpetrator may be prosecuted and imprisoned by governmental authorities), or it may cause no loss of money, property, or legal right but still be an element of another civil or criminal wrong. The purpose of fraud may be monetary gain or other benefits, for example by obtaining a passport, travel document, or driver's license, or mortgage fraud, where the perpetrator may attempt to qualify for a mortgage by way of false statements. A fraud can also be a hoax, which is a distinct concept that involves deliberate deception without the intention of gain or of materially damaging or depriving a victim.
Scammer Email Addresses:
Other Suspected Websites & Social Media:
UPDATE: March 2017
Criminal Complaints Filled
In 2017 criminal complaints were filed against the named person and fake organization with:
- US FBIFBI FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence. A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes, including financial fraud.
- US FTCFTC The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is an independent agency of the United States government whose principal mission is the enforcement of civil (non-criminal) U.S. antitrust law and the promotion of consumer protection. The FTC can also act as a clearinghouse for criminal reports sent to other agencies for investigation and prosecution. To learn more visit www.FTC.gov or to report fraud visit ReportFraud.FTC.gov
- State of Florida State Police
- Italian National Police
- EuropolEuropol The European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation, better known under the name Europol, formerly the European Police Office and Europol Drugs Unit, is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and combat serious international organized crime and terrorism through cooperation between competent authorities of EU member states. The Agency has no executive powers, and its officials are not entitled to arrest suspects or act without prior approval from authorities in the member states. Based in The Hague, it comprised 1,065 staff as of 2016. WEBSITE LINK
These criminal complaints are pending in all cases and are subject to arrest.
UPDATE: Jun 2021
The websites in question still have some of our copyrighted content stolen from SCARS and continue to lure in new victims looking for information.
Unfortunately, Facebook has refused to take any action, and without an extensive international lawsuit, we have to simply be patient and wait until their websites disappear on their own. However, we continue to press for the ISPs and hosting providers to remove our content wherever it appears.
TAGS: SCARS, Information About Scams, Anti-Scam, Scams, Scammers, Fraudsters, Cybercrime, Crybercriminals, Romance Scams, Scam Victims, Online Fraud, Online Crime Is Real Crime, Scam Avoidance, Married Scam Victims, Internet Infidelity, Scam Victim Divorce
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE – YOUR KNOWLEDGE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
THE NEXT VICTIM MIGHT BE YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBER OR BEST FRIEND!
By the SCARS™ Editorial Team
Society of Citizens Against Relationship ScamsSCARS SCARS - Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc.
A government registered crime victims' assistance & crime prevention nonprofit organization based in Miami, Florida, U.S.A. SCARS supports the victims of scams worldwide and through its partners in more than 60 countries around the world. Incorporated in 2015, its team has 30 years of continuous experience educating and supporting scam victims.
Visit www.AgainstScams.org to learn more about SCARS. Inc.
A Worldwide Crime Victims Assistance & Crime Prevention Nonprofit Organization Headquartered In Miami Florida USA & Monterrey NL Mexico, with Partners In More Than 60 Countries
To Learn More, Volunteer, or Donate Visit: www.AgainstScams.org
Contact Us: Contact@AgainstScams.org
Hi, I am a lawyer and I represent This person. You have 7 days for deleted this info about my client. This is prohibited from making a public a name and sensitive info, without permission from him. For more clear info contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a lawyer? Really? Wow! Please provide your bar membership information.