Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ Scammer Gallery: Men & Male Dating Scammers #13009
We Present A Selection Of Men/Male Scammers
Remember these photos were mostly stolen from real people! Though some may be real scammers too!
Updated August 2018
Note Scammers Are Now Using Smaller Photos To Make Image Searches More Difficult. These Images Will Not Be As High Quality.
Tell us about your experiences with Dating Scammer Guys in our Dating Scams Discussion Forum »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/onlineromancefraud
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Establishing a Task Force on Consumer & Cyber Fraud - June 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Regarding Transnational Criminal Organizations - June 18, 2019
- The SCARS Victims’ Assistance & Support Model - June 18, 2019
- SCARS™ Advocacy: President Donald Trump’s Executive Orders Relating To Cybercrime - June 17, 2019
- State of Local Cybercrime / Internet Crime Laws & Legislation in the United States - June 16, 2019