Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : h3 in Entity, line: 20 in /homepages/42/d620808049/htdocs/romancescamsnow/wp-content/plugins/link-icons/link-icons-functions.php on line 9
Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
RSN™ Special Report: First Official Sakawa Scammer Church Opened In Ghana [Video]
Sakawa, another word for ritual money and it’s a practice which is looked down on in the Ghanaian society yet it is practiced secretly by mostly the youth who is in search of quick and easier wealth.
A new church has officially opened in Ghana and is calling for more members from the Sakawa scammer community. From the evidence, the denomination of this church is Sakawa (money rituals).
From the video (below), you can see the pastor chanting and invoking money whiles the members hold red burning candles and chanting along with him. A typical Sakawa ritual – all while claiming to be a Christian church. Interestingly, there are both the young and the old in the church and the official dress code for the church is either red or black (also signs of Sakawa).
From the aerial view of the church, it is located in Accra.
Just More Evidence Of How Institutionalized Scamming Has Become In The Last 5 Years.
a division of SCARS™
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg - August 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Australia Reports Government Impersonation Scams On The Rise - July 21, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: A Cybercriminal Study – Narratives of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Agents - July 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Training Course: Scammer Fake Passport Recognition - July 16, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Cybercrime – It’s Worse Than We Thought – 2020 - July 16, 2020