Updated on by
Our Deepest Condolences
On behalf of the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams we offer our most sincere condolences to the families of those that have lost been injured or their lives to criminals in the last few days.
We understand the pain of loss that comes at the hands of crime. It is in moments like these when it is vitally important to remember who was really at fault, the criminal that made the decision to destroy so many families and communities.
These tragedies have touched all of our lives as Americans. While some may seek to aggrandize themselves, it is important to remember that fighting evil is not political, nor it is hate, it is the commitment that we all make to not let it rule our lives.
We wish for those that live lives of hate and anger and give shelter to evil through jealousy and resentment will learn the lesson that hate is never the answer. Hate cannot and will not cause us to back away from our commitment to root out evil and crime wherever it is.
We are Americans and we support victims of crime wherever they may be!
Dr. Tim McGuinness
Chief Executive & Chairman
SCARS – Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc.
Miami Florida U.S.A
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCAM ALERT: New Scam Targeting Parents - February 21, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fake Checks Scams - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: 2019 Internet Crime Report Released - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Definition: EXTORTION - February 1, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Tax Identity Thieves And IRS Imposters Are Ready For Tax Season - January 28, 2020