Updated on by
The Business Of Dating & Scams
AS VALENTINES DAY 2016 APPROACHES
SPOKEO REVEALS 71% OF AMERICANS ARE WILLING TO RESEARCH THEIR DATES OR POTENTIAL DATES TO FEEL SAFER
71% of Americans are willing to do their research to feel safer about someone they are in a relationship with, or considering a relationship with.
The numbers are pretty similar for those willing to pay for research (35%) and those who only use the tools that are available for free (36%).
When broken down by gender, women are generally more willing to conduct a search at all (77% of women vs. 66% of men), but are less willing to pay for a search (40% of women would conduct only free searches vs. only 32% of men).
Who’s doing the spending? Of those who would conduct a search, 29% of males are willing to pay a higher price of $26+ vs. only 21% of the women who would pay the same higher amount.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Alert: New Scam Targeting Teens And Young Adults - July 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Tip: Confrontation & The Scammer Dodge - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Another Scammer Kingpin Arrested In India - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Urban Legends: Do Something Useful With Their Lives! - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Major Nigerian Scammer Cartel Shutdown In Dubai [UPDATED] - June 26, 2020