Stolen Identity: Do You Know Him?
Jeffrey Jef Welch
Frequently used by scammers to fool women!
You Have Probably Seen His Photos Before!
The real Jef Welch is an American Businessman
Jef Welch Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know Jeffrey Welch, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but he is popular!
If you see his photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? He is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Jef Welch’s face for the next time you see him!
Here is a gallery of Jef Welch’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Do you have or have seen other photos of Jef Welch? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Do Not Contact Him – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him!
He Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His Privacy And Respect
He Knows His Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Impersonation, Romance Scam, Fake Female, Imposter Scam, Love Scammer, Romance Scammer, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Fake Woman, Fake Profile, Fake Identity, Jef Welch, Jeffrey Welch, Marketer, Businessman,
NOTICE: The above images are presented in the public interest to help prevent further unlawful use and impersonation of the real person pictured. No accusation is being made against the real person and in fact, we believe them to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing. These images have been stolen and used by criminals to defraud others.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Nigerian EFCC Nabs 32 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In One Bust – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 26, 2019
- 10 Nigerian Criminals Arrested By Italian Police – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 26, 2019
- Conman Pretended To Be Mortgage Adviser To Defraud Nurses Of £100k – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 25, 2019
- Japan – The Romance Scammer’s Heaven – A SCARS|RSN™ Guest Editorial By Catherine Saori Usui - April 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Too Many Facebook Groups - April 25, 2019