Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : h3 in Entity, line: 18 in /homepages/42/d620808049/htdocs/romancescamsnow/wp-content/plugins/link-icons/link-icons-functions.php on line 9
Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
Jeffrey Jef Welch Speaks Out Against Scammers [VIDEO]
A SCARS ScamTV™ VIDEO
As An Impersonation Victim Himself, Jef Welch Speaks Out To Other Victims About His Stolen Photos And Identity
We thank Jef Welch for his excellent video!
Video copyright © 2018 Jef Welch
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Impersonation Victim, Impersonation Scams, Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Identity Theft, Stolen Identity, Jeffrey Welch, Jef Welch
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov »)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated (formerly the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams)
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg - August 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Australia Reports Government Impersonation Scams On The Rise - July 21, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: A Cybercriminal Study – Narratives of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Agents - July 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Training Course: Scammer Fake Passport Recognition - July 16, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Cybercrime – It’s Worse Than We Thought – 2020 - July 16, 2020