INSIDE THE MIND OF A YORUBA DEMON – SCAMMER
Lagos Big Boy = Yoruba Demon = Yahoo Yahoo
Scammer & Nigerian Slang!
But they do share some similarities. And contrary to popular opinion, anyone can be a Yoruba Demon.
Yoruba: (adj) Yoruba, as used here, does not refer to the tribe. The Term ‘Yoruba’ describes a heartless, cheating, lying person. Usually male.
At their core, Yahoo Boys are Yoruba Demons!
To learn more visit: http://www.zikoko.com/list/the-complete-guide-to-being-a-yoruba-demon/
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Equivocation – The Magician’s Choice – The Arts Of Manipulation - July 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Advocacy: Local Law Enforcement Everywhere Needs Cybercrime Specialists On Staff – Help Stop Scams - July 15, 2019
- Lana Rhoades: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- Rachel Starr – Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confirming Recorded Videos In Skype & Video Chats - July 13, 2019