Updated on by
SCARS|EDUCATION™ Faces of Evil: Scammer Video Gallery Collection Of Real African Scammers – #2
Here are more photos of the real African scammers!
Yes, We Know Who They Are!
We are working with African governments to support their investigations, arrests, and prosecutions both directly and through the United States Department of Justice.
Remember, scammers use thousands of fake or stolen names for each face they steal. Don’t worry about a name, there are hundreds of millions of fake profiles on social media and even more on dating websites. All of these photos are of the REAL scammers and presented to enable law enforcement to recognize them.
All you need to remember is this: if ANYONE asks you for money online and you do not know them or cannot verify them, they are a scammer! React accordingly!
These photos and others are shared so you can find them in Google & TinEye.com image searches:
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
“Faces of Evil” is a trademark of the Society fo Citzens Against Relationship Scams Inc.
TAGS: Romance Scammers, Romance Scams, Love Scam, Dating Scam, False Identity, Fake Profile, Fake Soldier, Impersonation, African Scam, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Scammer Gallery, Fake Faces, Fake Female, Fake Men,
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|EDUCATION Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|EDUCATION/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fake Checks Scams - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: 2019 Internet Crime Report Released - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Definition: EXTORTION - February 1, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Tax Identity Thieves And IRS Imposters Are Ready For Tax Season - January 28, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Insight: Cybercrime Is Big Business! - January 28, 2020