SCARS™ TAKE ACTION: Start Fighting Back Smart
Do You Really Want To Do Something?
Call The Nigerian Ambassador!
Why not share what you really really think with them?
In The United States:
- (202) 986-8400
- (770) 394-6261
- (212) 808-0301
You can find the phone numbers for other Nigerian Embassies on Google!
You can call 24/7/365! No need to wait. Tell them what you think of their country!
Choke their phone lines and flood their voice mail!
Call Them And Tell Them What YOU Think About Nigerian Scammers!
Be sure to mention That SCARS is Working On Taking Away Their U.S. Foreign Aid Too!
You Want Something Done?
Then Do Something Yourself!
WANT TO DO MORE?
How About Messaging Writing To Nigerian Ambassadors?
- Ambassador Ahmed Bamalli in Thailand https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahmed-bamalli-18835931/
- Ambassador Kaave Chive in Argentina https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaave-chive-6a912278/
- Consul Fonma Usoro Consul at Nigerian Embassy Philippines https://www.linkedin.com/in/fonma-usoro-186554a/
- Ambassador Usman Baraya in Belgium https://www.linkedin.com/in/usman-baraya-5621533b/
- Umar Aliyu, Protocol at Nigerian Embassy Tokyo Japan https://www.linkedin.com/in/umaraliyu/
- Benjamin Ethnan, Head of Chancery at Nigerian Embassy Tel Aviv, Israel https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-ethnan-289b1743/
- Mr. Bello Nigerian Embassy, Mexico https://www.linkedin.com/in/mr-bello-nigerian-embassy-mexico-99709335/
- Ekemini Awakessien, Nigerian embassy UAE https://www.linkedin.com/in/ekemini-awakessien-7a9031131/
- Assam E. Assam, Ambassador at Nigerian Embassy, Moscow Russia https://www.linkedin.com/in/assam-e-assam-san-3a691145/
- Simon Eze, Foreign Service Officer at Nigerian Embassy Lisbon Portugal https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-eze-3a33a41b/
By the way, don’t worry about SPAM you have a relationship with their country and government already! :-D
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Nigeria, Take Action, Nigerian Scammers, Nigerian Government, Nigerian Ambassadors, Nigerian Embassies, Write Messages, Make A Call, Fight Back Smart, Tell Them What You Think,
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov »)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated (formerly the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams)
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org