Updated on by
Stolen Identity: Have You Seen Her?
Porn Actress & Adult Model
& Impersonation Victim
Frequently Used By Scammers To Fool Men!
You Have Probably Seen Her Photos Before!
The real Amber Hahn is an Adult Actress
Amber Hahn Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know Amber Hahn, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but she is popular!
If you see her photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? They are stolen photos and she is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Amber Hahn’s face for the next time you see her!
Here is a gallery of Amber Hahn’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Do you have or have seen other photos of Amber Hahn? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Do Not Contact Her – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Her!
She Is Not Living In Ghana & The Real Person Does Not Know You!
She Does Not Want To Hear From Men Who Have Fallen In Love With Her Face!
She Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of Her Privacy And Respect
She Already Knows Her Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Impersonation, Romance Scam, Fake Female, Imposter Scam, Love Scammer, Romance Scammer, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Fake Woman, Fake Profile, Fake Identity, Amber Hahn,
NOTICE: The above images are presented in the public interest to help prevent further unlawful use and impersonation of the real person pictured. No accusation is being made against the real person and in fact, we believe them to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing. These images have been stolen and used by criminals to defraud others.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- amber hahn (399)
- amber hann (60)
- amberhahn (26)
- amber hanh (25)
- amber Hahn picture (23)
- amber hahn selfies (19)
- amber hann pics (17)
- amber hahn pic (12)
- Amber hahn selfie pictures (11)
- Amber hahn pics (10)
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Law Enforcement: EFCC Arrests 89 ‘Yahoo-Boys’ in Ibadan Nigeria Night Club - January 20, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Reciprocity Rule & Scams - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fighting Cybercriminals In A Connected Future World - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020