Updated on by
The Level Of Professionalism In Nigerian Scammers Today
Do You Want To See The Way Scammers Work Today?
They work in office buildings, with parking garages. They have lunchrooms. They have health benefits. They have recruiters and HR departments. They commute to work!
They have financial couriers that fly to Malaysia and Hong Kong constantly to do their banking,
The independent scammers are the ones that get arrested. The Yahoo Boys are just street thugs that can’t fit into the corporate cartel world. They are constantly sacrificed for the press and government officials.
The governments just see these as large call/contact centers working right in the open with no supervision.
You can even find them listed in directories of outsourcing companies (to maintain their covers).
The real major cartels are never arrested or placed at risk. They pay too much to government officials for protection. This is big business on a global scale.
This Is The New Reality Of Scamming The World Over!
#NigerianScammers #NigerianScams #NigerianPrince #YahhoBoys #YahooYahoo #WestAfricanScammers #RomanceScams #DatingScams
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.Victims.Support.And.Recovery
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Coronavirus Scam Warning: A Social Disease – How Fraudsters Adapt Old Scams To Exploit The Coronavirus Crisis - April 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Psychology of Scams: Confirmation Bias – Letting Your Desires Control What You See! - April 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: How Criminals Are Profiting From The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- SCARS™ CAUTION: Fake Surveys Of Scam Victims - March 24, 2020