We present a new selection of Scammers using the names: Good & Great
They use these because they think it disarms their victims – and it does!
Remember these photos were stolen from real people!
Do you know any of these Good girls? Of course you do!
If you find other Scammers by these names please send us their photos!
Tell us about your experiences with Dating Scammer Bad Girls in our Dating Scams Discussion Forum »
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Victim’s Stories: A Tale Of Warning From A Scam Victim - September 25, 2018
- RSN™ Special Report: Cybercrime Hits $1.4 TRILLION ANNUALLY - September 25, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: What Is The Relationship Between Scammer And Victim? - September 25, 2018
- A Woman’s Perspective About Facebook Scammers - September 25, 2018
- RSN™ Breaking News: Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against Facebook - September 24, 2018