Fake Online Businesses To Support Scams
In a recent scammer profile for Linda Elloy, we profiled her (his?) various online profiles.
One of those profiles was a Manta local business profile for this person.
This was/is a fake business setup for the purpose of reinforcing her fake identity.
Take great care when you research scammers because of this. They know they need to create back-up data, references, and even businesses to be convincing.
Here is her fake business profile:
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- NEW TREND IN ROMANCE SCAMS - May 11, 2018
- SOCIALLY ENGINEERED SCAMS - May 10, 2018
- Romance Scam Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights - May 9, 2018
- REMOVE THE FACE OF THE SCAMMER - May 9, 2018
- Selfishness – The Common Behavior In Romance Scams - May 3, 2018