When you get scammer emails…
The SAKAWA JUJU SCAMMERS CURSE!
After you get tired of their BS, and want to give a good final reply, remember that these are very tribal superstitious scammers!
The best way to get even is to scare them with their own beliefs.
Will it make a difference? Probably not, but it can be fun!
Send them the following, then block them, because you don’t really want to read their replies:
As you read this you and your computer are cursed.
Every email you receive will be cursed.
Your computer will fail, and every computer you ever get will be cursed.
You will become sick, and people you know will die.
You will never be rich, and in time, you will die also.
This is your curse, and no Juju Priest can ever remove your curse.
The effect is compounded as it comes from multiple people they are trying to scam! Works on Ghanaians, Nigerians, or any Central or South Africans.
This has been tested, and it freaks them out!
Happy Hunting! & Happy Scammer Free Holidays!
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS 3 Steps For New Scam Victims - August 4, 2020
- SCARS™ Support: U.K. Victims Compensation - August 4, 2020
- SCARS™ Research: Socio-Economic Theory of Nigerian Cybercriminals - August 4, 2020
- Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg - August 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Australia Reports Government Impersonation Scams On The Rise - July 21, 2020