Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
SCARS™ ANNOUNCEMENT: New Corporate Affiliate
We would like to thank 1and1 IONOS™ for becoming a Corporate Sponsor and Affiliate of the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc.™ [SCARS]™
1and1 IONOS is the world’s largest web hosting company and it is the home of all SCARS’ websites out of their Pennsylvania U.S.A. hosting farm.
1&1 IONOS was founded in 1988 and is a web hosting company owned by United Internet, a German Internet company. Its CEO is Achim Weiss. The company is one of the world’s largest web hosting companies (largest outside of China), employing over 7,000 people worldwide, with offices in 10 countries and with data centers in Europe and in the United States and Canada.
We look forward to exploring opportunities with 1and1 IONOS to address scammers and fake websites the world over.
Iand1 IONOS is also offering all SCARS’ Members and supporters special deals on creating your own websites or email services.
Want to create your own Anti-Scam Website? You can for as little as $4 a month.
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR CONTACTS
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
CHAT WITH SCARS™ – CLICK HERE
TAGS: SCARS Affiliate, Corporate Affiliate, 1and1, IONOS, World’s Largest, Web Hosting, Service Provider, Special Offer For SCARS Members,
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov »)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Research: Socio-Economic Theory of Nigerian Cybercriminals - August 4, 2020
- Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg - August 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Australia Reports Government Impersonation Scams On The Rise - July 21, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: A Cybercriminal Study – Narratives of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Agents - July 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Training Course: Scammer Fake Passport Recognition - July 16, 2020