SCAMMERScammerA Scammer or Fraudster is someone that engages in deception to obtain money or achieve another objective. They are criminals that attempt to deceive a victim into sending more or performing some other activity that benefits the scammer.: Karina Ariana 21 Karina.Ariana@yahoo.com New York, NY – tell-tale scammer photo
21 Years Old?
We think not!
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
Karina Ariana Rynaldee, 21 From Berlin, Germany. Living in New York City, New York. Attended Wagner. Karina.Ariana@yahoo.com
The Scammer’s Details Are:
Do you drink? No
Do you smoke? No
Do you do drugs? No
How tall are you? 5’7″ (170.18 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 109 lbs. (49 kg.)
What was your income last year?$51-100,000
Do you like pets? Yes
Do you want kids? Yes
What color is your hair? Blonde
Do you wear glasses? Sometimes
Life is: Exciting
Do you daydream a lot? Yes
What kind of student are you? A
Do you read a newspaper daily?Usually
What is the derivative of x2? 2x
What is your ethnicity?White/Caucasian
What other languages can you speak? French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have a motorcycle? Yes
Ever been to Paris? Yes
Ever been to Miami? Yes
Have any piercings? Yes
Any tattoos? Yes
Do you use Facebook or Twitter?No
Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I start conversations sometimes
How many times did you go out per week last year on average? 5-7
How many relationships have you been in? 4-8
About many times did you exercise per week last year? 4-6
How many hours of volunteer work did you do last year? 50+
How many books did you read last year? 21+
The Scammer’s Written Description Is:
My name is Karina Ariana Rynaldee, I’m nearly 22 (Februrary 25) and have a pair of 5 year old twins (a boy and a girl) named Serafina Marie and Simyn Mathew. A few main things you should know about me are these:
1) I don’t go by “Karina” or “Ariana”. Almost everyone I know calls me “Kari” (CAR-ee) or “Karia” (CAR-ee-uh).
2) My kids come before anything else in my life and if you don’t accept that then I won’t even consider you as a friend.
3) I am deaf. I lost my hearing to Meningitis when I was 12. (both of my kids are hearing but fluent in American and German Sign Language
[ASL & GSL])
4) I speak English, ASL, GSL, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
5) I’ve graduated from college and I majored in Psychology and Sociology (my minors were, ironically because of my deafness, music theory, music history, musical performance, and teaching….. so I can teach music)
6) My family died when I was very young and I was adopted. Karina Rynaldee is my REAL name. My BIRTH name. In the messed up thing we call a legal system, my name was changed to something different (not Karina Rynaldee) until I turned 18, when I changed it back.
7) I’m a Foster Care Social Worker, just starting out.
8) Finally, I will not even give you a chance if you don’t display at least enough intelligence to spell correctly. I understand if you have a FEW grammer or spelling mistakes or if you’re not a native English speaker but other than that, come on, we’re all (hopefully) adults here; now let us sound like it, not like teenagers texting, “ur my prfct gurl, mur evrythng ive ben lokng 4! Plz msg me bck!” (Yes, someone REALLYsent that to me.) Not many things bother me, I’m pretty laid back, but if you can’t take the time to type “you” rather than “u,” then please know, I’m not the girl for you.
Rap, Country, Rock, 80’s Rock, you name it, I love it.
Horror movies and comedies. especially comedic horror films (kind of redundent, I know)
Switched at Birth, Charmed, The Walking Dead, Top Guns,American Guns, The Lying Game, anything to do w/ NASCAR
Black Ops: Ghosts, GTA5, Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft,
[This is almost a perfect identity fraudFraudIn law, fraud is intentional deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain (money or other assets), or to deprive a victim of a legal right. Fraud can violate civil law (e.g., a fraud victim may sue the fraud perpetrator to avoid the fraud or recover monetary compensation) or criminal law (e.g., a fraud perpetrator may be prosecuted and imprisoned by governmental authorities), or it may cause no loss of money, property, or legal right but still be an element of another civil or criminal wrong. The purpose of fraud may be monetary gain or other benefits, for example by obtaining a passport, travel document, or driver's license, or mortgage fraud, where the perpetrator may attempt to qualify for a mortgage by way of false statements.
A fraud can also be a hoax, which is a distinct concept that involves deliberate deception without the intention of gain or of materially damaging or depriving a victim. – IP addressGeolocationGeolocation is the utilization of a device IP address, along with other device signals, to determine geographical location.
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label such as 192.0.2.1 that is connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two main functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing. An IP Address can be used to locate a physical computer's location. is from Nigeria – this “person” holds a job that requires a 4 year college degree, yet is 21 with 2 children]