Updated on by
21 Years Old?
We think not!
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
Karina Ariana Rynaldee, 21
From Berlin, Germany. Living in New York City, New York.
The Scammer’s Details Are:
Do you drink? No Do you smoke? No Do you do drugs? No Religion: Christian How tall are you? 5’7″ (170.18 cm.) How much do you weigh? 109 lbs. (49 kg.) What was your income last year?$51-100,000 Do you like pets? Yes Do you want kids? Yes What color is your hair? Blonde Do you wear glasses? Sometimes Life is: Exciting Do you daydream a lot? Yes What kind of student are you? A Do you read a newspaper daily?Usually What is the derivative of x2? 2x What is your ethnicity?White/Caucasian What other languages can you speak? French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish Do you have a car? Yes Do you have a motorcycle? Yes Ever been to Paris? Yes Ever been to Miami? Yes Have any piercings? Yes Any tattoos? Yes Do you use Facebook or Twitter?No Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I start conversations sometimes How many times did you go out per week last year on average? 5-7 How many relationships have you been in? 4-8 About many times did you exercise per week last year? 4-6 How many hours of volunteer work did you do last year? 50+ How many books did you read last year? 21+
The Scammer’s Written Description Is:
My name is Karina Ariana Rynaldee, I’m nearly 22 (Februrary 25) and have a pair of 5 year old twins (a boy and a girl) named Serafina Marie and Simyn Mathew. A few main things you should know about me are these:
1) I don’t go by “Karina” or “Ariana”. Almost everyone I know calls me “Kari” (CAR-ee) or “Karia” (CAR-ee-uh).
2) My kids come before anything else in my life and if you don’t accept that then I won’t even consider you as a friend.
3) I am deaf. I lost my hearing to Meningitis when I was 12. (both of my kids are hearing but fluent in American and German Sign Language
4) I speak English, ASL, GSL, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
5) I’ve graduated from college and I majored in Psychology and Sociology (my minors were, ironically because of my deafness, music theory, music history, musical performance, and teaching….. so I can teach music)
6) My family died when I was very young and I was adopted. Karina Rynaldee is my REAL name. My BIRTH name. In the messed up thing we call a legal system, my name was changed to something different (not Karina Rynaldee) until I turned 18, when I changed it back.
7) I’m a Foster Care Social Worker, just starting out.
8) Finally, I will not even give you a chance if you don’t display at least enough intelligence to spell correctly. I understand if you have a FEW grammer or spelling mistakes or if you’re not a native English speaker but other than that, come on, we’re all (hopefully) adults here; now let us sound like it, not like teenagers texting, “ur my prfct gurl, mur evrythng ive ben lokng 4! Plz msg me bck!” (Yes, someone REALLYsent that to me.) Not many things bother me, I’m pretty laid back, but if you can’t take the time to type “you” rather than “u,” then please know, I’m not the girl for you.
|Music||Rap, Country, Rock, 80’s Rock, you name it, I love it.|
|Movies:||Horror movies and comedies. especially comedic horror films (kind of redundent, I know)|
|Television:||Switched at Birth, Charmed, The Walking Dead, Top Guns,American Guns, The Lying Game, anything to do w/ NASCAR|
|Games:||Black Ops: Ghosts, GTA5, Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft,|
[This is almost a perfect identity fraud – IP address is from Nigeria – this “person” holds a job that requires a 4 year college degree, yet is 21 with 2 children]
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Law Enforcement: EFCC Arrests 89 ‘Yahoo-Boys’ in Ibadan Nigeria Night Club - January 20, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Reciprocity Rule & Scams - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fighting Cybercriminals In A Connected Future World - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020