RECOMMENDED BOOK: Love on the Line
The RSN Team would like to bring a new book to your attention from a victim of Romance Scam:
Please note, we will add to this review over time.
We have seen first hand how Elina Juusola is a caring and compassionate person. Her book reflects a realistic, and caring approach to the subject without judgment. For those that are mostly through the process of healing, or who do not need as deep a process as our RSN Steps™ Program, her guide will be a welcome alternative. Regardless of your stage of recovery or awareness, this is a voyage of discovery that all readers should take with her.
RSN strongly recommends her book!
Love on the Line Description:
Romance scams are devoid of love and emotion. Many people get to experience them the hard way and end up being victims of scammers; they may carry their guilt for the rest of their lives. In Love on the Line, Elina Juusola, ideas historian, committed feminist, and former researcher of pornography and violence against women, reflects on how romance scams relate to the ever-expanding world of pornography and the romance-book industry. Learn her story and know that anyone can be scammed. Become educated about romance scams, and learn how to recover from the ordeal with innovative flair by transmuting your negative emotions into a positive experience.
About the Author
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- General John W “Jay” Raymond: Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - November 25, 2020
- Antonella LaSirena: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - November 25, 2020
- Kim Min-Young: Have You Seen Her? She Is Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - November 25, 2020
- Financial Fraud: Explained - November 20, 2020
- Surviving The Change: Scams Turn Lives Upside Down - November 19, 2020