Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
SCARS™ Editorial: Reporting Scams Is Everyone’s Duty
Reporting Scams Saves Lives
Reporting scams and scammers is more than a duty we all share, it is also how we help other victims avoid scams or escape from scams they are already in.
Sadly, most victims will never report their scams out of fear or anger, but it is essential that the world knows! That was the reason by SCARS and its partners invested in the creation of the world’s only global scam reporting network! The SCARS|CDN Cybercrime Data Network that connects over a thousand recipients of SCARS Scammer Reports entered by real people from over 100 locations online.
Never let the scammers win, do your part to help stop them – yes we know that reporting alone is not the answer, it will take much more work at government levels around the world, but this is something YOU can do to help stop or slow the tide!
There Are The Three Places You Should Report Scams & Scammers:
- All scams & scammers on Anyscam.com
- U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- If there was money lost also to your Local Police
Only you can help in this fight. Do what you can, report who you find. Help other victims avoid your fate!
Won’t You Help?
SCARS Cybercrime Data Network Division
Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc.
Florida & Delaware U.S.A.
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: SCARS, SCARS|CDN, Cybercrime Data Network, Scam Reports, Scammer Reporting, Crime Data, Online Crime, Anyscam, Report Scammers, #DoYourPart,
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov »)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated (formerly the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams)
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Social Media News: Facebook Changes Messenger To Prevent Scams - May 30, 2020
- SCARS™ Breaking News: President Trump Signs Historic Executive Order To Address Flaws In Communications Decency Act With Focus On Social Media - May 30, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam Basics: Cyberstalking - May 19, 2020
- General Paul Nakasone – Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - May 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Breaking News: Nigeria Begins Repaying Victims Of Nigerian-Based Cybercrime [UPDATED] - May 18, 2020