Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
JUNE 2018 HAS BEEN ONE FOR THE RECORD BOOKS!
OVER 3,000 SCAMMERS ARRESTED JUST THIS MONTH SO FAR!
Please Share This News!
THAT IS NEARLY 2% OF THE ESTIMATED 110,000 ACTIVE SCAMMERS WORLDWIDE!
BASICALLY IN TWO WEEKS!
While we know that is probably not sustainable, it represents the first MAJOR blow to the scamming cartels – EVER!
Not only will this encourage more enforcement, but it finally sends the message to the scammers that they are not immune, that we are all coming after them now finally!
Great job to the law enforcement community around the world!
Special thanks to the Police forces of:
- PRC China
And every woman and man in law enforcement around the world, we salute you and we support you!
We also want to give a shout out to the United States Department of Justice who has been working to change the policing and prosecuting culture in Ghana, and to SCARS (our parent) who has been working with the Government of China to help them fully understand the risks of scamming and the impact that is having on their people.
Great Job Everyone!
Thank You For Giving Us All Hope!
Miami Florida U.S.A.
#ScammersArrested #RomanceScammers #ScammersCaptured#ChineseScammers #PhilippineScammers #GhanaScammers
#NigerianScammers #RomanceScams #OnlineFraud #Cybercrime#AvoidScams #ActAgainstScams #SCARS #RSN
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Cyber Cold War: Nation-State Hacking From Russia - September 17, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: From Pain to Power – Crime Victims Take Action - September 15, 2020
- SCARS™ Online Safety: Identifying Hoaxes and Urban Legends - September 14, 2020
- Ann Angel: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 12, 2020
- Yuliana Avalos: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 11, 2020