Fake Online Businesses To Support Scams
In a recent scammer profile for Linda Elloy, we profiled her (his?) various online profiles.
One of those profiles was a Manta local business profile for this person.
This was/is a fake business setup for the purpose of reinforcing her fake identity.
Take great care when you research scammers because of this. They know they need to create back-up data, references, and even businesses to be convincing.
Here is her fake business profile:
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Jobs & Employment Scams – How Scams Work - June 16, 2021
- News From The G7 – Nothing Happened About Global Fraud! - June 16, 2021
- Crime Pays – A Guest Commentary by Brett Johnson - June 16, 2021
- The Issue Of Race In Scam Reporting - June 13, 2021
- A Quick Reminder To Report All Scams - June 13, 2021