Updated on by
Fake Online Businesses To Support Scams
In a recent scammer profile for Linda Elloy, we profiled her (his?) various online profiles.
One of those profiles was a Manta local business profile for this person.
This was/is a fake business setup for the purpose of reinforcing her fake identity.
Take great care when you research scammers because of this. They know they need to create back-up data, references, and even businesses to be convincing.
Here is her fake business profile:
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: How Criminals Are Profiting From The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- SCARS™ CAUTION: Fake Surveys Of Scam Victims - March 24, 2020
- SCARS™ Commentary: A Thought Before The Darkness Closes In - March 23, 2020
- SCARS™ CORONAVIRUS GOVERNMENT ACTION GUIDE: Serving To Protect - March 23, 2020