Updated on by
How Do Scammer Organizations Really Work?
Here is a useful diagram that may help you better understand the organizations that scammed you.
Almost 45% of victims believe they were scammed by a single scammer, yet our data indicates that over 90% of scams are performed by teams.
Also, unfortunately, almost 13% of victims believe that the face in the photo is the real scammer. They either do not understand that those are stolen photos or they are firmly locked in denial.
Regardless, ignorance is what scammers count on to be able to harvest the richest possible population of victims. Scammers see victims as just another cow to be slaughtered – to be scammed. Victims who live in denial or just want to ignore the problem only make it easier for these criminal organizations to thrive.
Remember to report all scammers that you encounter – either here on this website or on www.Anyscam.com
Copyright © 2018 SCARS Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- how do scammers work on dating (2)
- how does scam romance work when dating online (1)
- how macau scam work (1)
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019
- SCARS Launches New Scammer Photo Website: ScamsOnline.org - November 24, 2019