One of the key elements to African Scams is the “I need money to return home”
The U.S., and almost all Western Countries will provide a plane ticket to “repatriate” one of their citizens in trouble in a foreign country.
This is handled through the Embassy or Consulate.
ANYONE that asks for money to get “home” online is a SCAMMER. 100% of them 100% of the time!
Don’t be fooled!
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Jobs & Employment Scams – How Scams Work - June 16, 2021
- News From The G7 – Nothing Happened About Global Fraud! - June 16, 2021
- Crime Pays – A Guest Commentary by Brett Johnson - June 16, 2021
- The Issue Of Race In Scam Reporting - June 13, 2021
- A Quick Reminder To Report All Scams - June 13, 2021