Updated on by
Stolen Identity: Do You Know Him?
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto
Frequently used by scammers to fool women!
You Have Probably Seen His Photos Before!
The real Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto is a Brazilian Surgeon
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but he is popular!
If you see his photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? He is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s face for the next time you see him!
Here is a gallery of Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Do you have or have seen other photos of Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Do Not Contact Him – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him!
He Does Not Want To Hear From Women Who Have Fallen In Love With His Face!
He Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His Privacy And Respect
He Knows His Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Impersonation, Romance Scam, Fake Female, Imposter Scam, Love Scammer, Romance Scammer, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Fake Profile, Fake Identity, Fernando Gomes Pinto, Doctor Gomes Pinto, Brazil, Brazilian, Surgeon, Medical Doctor,
NOTICE: The above images are presented in the public interest to help prevent further unlawful use and impersonation of the real person pictured. No accusation is being made against the real person and in fact, we believe them to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing. These images have been stolen and used by criminals to defraud others.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- Dr Fernando Gomes Pinto (5)
- Dr fernando gomes new phone (4)
- scrammer fernando gomes pinto (3)
- fernando gomes pinto fraud (3)
- dr Fernando pinto new photo and video (2)
- Dr Fernando gomes pintos (2)
- fernando gomez pinto (2)
- Fernando Gomes pinto photos in the war zone (1)
- fernandogomes pinto (1)
- https://romancescamsnow com/dating-scams/dr-fernando-gomes-pinto-do-you-know-him-another-stolen-face-stolen-identity/ (1)
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Reporting To The Local Police - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: The Importance of the Police Report - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim Recovery Book Club: Recommended Book – The White Knight Syndrome: Rescuing Yourself from Your Need to Rescue Others - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Support: Open Letter To A Victim In Pain - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confronting Scammers & The Guilt or Flip Scam - May 19, 2019