Stolen Identity: Do You Know Him?
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto
Frequently used by scammers to fool women!
You Have Probably Seen His Photos Before!
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but he is popular!
If you see his photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? He is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s face for the next time you see him!
Here is a gallery of Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Do you have or have seen other photos of Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Do Not Contact Him – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him!
He Does Not Want To Hear From Women Who Have Fallen In Love With His Face!
He Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His Privacy And Respect
He Knows His Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Impersonation, Romance Scam, Fake Female, Imposter Scam, Love Scammer, Romance Scammer, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Fake Profile, Fake Identity, Fernando Gomes Pinto, Doctor Gomes Pinto, Brazil, Brazilian, Surgeon, Medical Doctor,
NOTICE: The above images are presented in the public interest to help prevent further unlawful use and impersonation of the real person pictured. No accusation is being made against the real person and in fact, we believe them to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing. These images have been stolen and used by criminals to defraud others.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- 4 Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Human Trafficking – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 24, 2019
- Revealed That Bank Scam Cases Double In Just One Year As Conmen Trick 84,000 Savers Into Handing Over £350Million – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 23, 2019
- How To Protect Your Kids From Scams & Hoaxes! – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 23, 2019
- Fresh Romance Scams Warning After Senior Conned Out Of $700,000 Life Savings – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 23, 2019
- Love Scammer Jailed For Defrauding Two Caucasian Women – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 23, 2019