Stolen Identity: Antonella LaSirena
Have You Seen Antonella LaSirena?
Porn Actress & Adult Model
& Impersonation Victim
Frequently Used By Scammers To Fool Men!
You Have Probably Seen Her Photos Before!
The real Antonella LaSirena is an Adult Video Star
Antonella LaSirena Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know Antonella LaSirena, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but she is popular!
If you see her photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? They are stolen photos and she is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Antonella LaSirena’s face for the next time you see her!
Here is a gallery of Antonella LaSirena’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Click On An Image To View – If The Gallery Does Not Display Refresh The Page
Do you have or have seen other photos of Antonella LaSirena? Send them to us on our « Report Scammer form »
- Do Not Contact Her – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Her!
- She Is Not Living In Ghana & The Real Person Does Not Know You!
- She Does Not Want To Hear From Men Who Have Fallen In Love With Her Face!
- She Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of Her Privacy And Respect
- She Already Knows Her Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
TAGS: Scam Spotter’s Tool, Identify Fake Profiles, Impersonation Scam, Impersonation Victim, Real Name, Real Photos, Stolen Photos, Female Scammer, Fake Female, Female Scammer, Woman Scammer, Scam, Romance Scam, Identity Theft, Fake Identity, Antonella LaSirena, LaSirena69, Adult Star, Adult Videos
The Latest SCARS™ Posts
NOTICE: The above images are presented in the public interest to help prevent further unlawful use and impersonation of the real person pictured. No accusation is being made against the real person and in fact, we believe them to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing. These images have been stolen and used by criminals to defraud others.
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our « Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- State Police Cybercrimes Unit – that specializes in helping local victims of cybercrime click here »
- Your National Police or FBI « www.IC3.gov »
- The SCARS’ Worldwide Reporting Network « HERE » or on « www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime:
« www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit « www.AgainstScams.org »
Please be sure to report all scammers
« HERE » or on « www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated