Stolen Identity: General John W “Jay” Raymond
Do You Know General John W “Jay” Raymond, United States Space Force
Frequently Used By Scammers To Fool Women ScamScam A Scam is a confidence trick - a crime - is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust through deception. Scams or confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, or greed and exploiting that. Researchers have defined confidence tricks as "a distinctive species of fraudulent conduct ... intending to further voluntary exchanges that are not mutually beneficial", as they "benefit con operators ('con men' - criminals) at the expense of their victims (the 'marks')". A scam is a crime even if no money was lost. Victims!
You Have Probably Seen His Photos Before!
The real General John W “Jay” Raymond is a Space Force General
General John W “Jay” Raymond Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know General John W “Jay” Raymond, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but he is popular!
If you see his photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? He is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember General John W “Jay” Raymond’s face for the next time you see him!
Here is a gallery of General John W “Jay” Raymond’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Click On An Image To View – If The Gallery Does Not Display Refresh The Page
Do you have or have seen other photos of General John W “Jay” Raymond? Send them to us on our « Report Scammer form »
- Do Not Contact Him – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him!
- He Does Not Want To Hear From Women Who Have Fallen In Love With His Face!
- He Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His Privacy And Respect
- He Knows His Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
TAGS: Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, ImpersonationImpersonation An impersonator is someone who imitates or copies the behavior or actions of another. There are many reasons for impersonating someone, such as: part of a criminal act such as identity theft, online impersonation scam, or other fraud. This is usually where the criminal is trying to assume the identity of another, in order to commit fraud, such as accessing confidential information or to gain property not belonging to them. Also known as social engineering and impostors., Romance Scam, Fake Female, Imposter ScamImposter Scam A caller poses as someone you know or trust in order to obtain money or personal information. They often spoof a legitimate caller's number to appear more realistic., Love ScammerLove scammer Dating scammers or love scammers create fake identities on dating apps and social media to coax you into fake online relationships. They often quickly move to personal channels such as phone or email, using your trust to acquire money or personal info, or help you hide their criminal activities. You'll probably never meet them in person. This is a relationship scam., Romance ScammerScammer A Scammer or Fraudster is someone that engages in deception to obtain money or achieve another objective. They are criminals that attempt to deceive a victim into sending more or performing some other activity that benefits the scammer., Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Fake Soldier, Fake Profile, Fake Identity, General John W “Jay” Raymond, United States Space Force, U.S. Space Force, Commanding Officer
The Latest SCARS™ Posts
NOTICE: The above images are presented in the public interest to help prevent further unlawful use and impersonation of the real person pictured. No accusation is being made against the real person and in fact, we believe them to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing. These images have been stolen and used by criminals to defraud others.
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our
« Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- State Police CybercrimesCybercrimes Cybercrime is a crime related to technology, computers, and the Internet. Typical cybercrime are performed by a computer against a computer, or by a hacker using software to attack computers or networks. Unit – that specializes in helping local victims of cybercrimeCybercrime Cybercrime is a crime related to technology, computers, and the Internet. Typical cybercrime are performed by a computer against a computer, or by a hacker using software to attack computers or networks. in the U.S. click here »
- Your National Police or FBIFBI FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence. A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes, including financial fraud. « www.IC3.gov »
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network « HERE » or on « www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: « www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit « www.AgainstScams.org »
Please be sure to report all scammers
« HERE » or on « www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated