When Asked If They Believe That The United Nations Should Have The Right To Investigate International Scams & Arrest Online Criminals In Countries Around The World?
7% said No!
93% said Yes!
The Only Problem Is That The UN Has No Police Force! There Is No Worldwide Police!
If You Think There Should Be One, You Will Need To Talk To Your Government And Ask Them To Create It!
Right now, each country can only police itself within their borders.
The problem is that most people in Western Countries believe in a fantasy that the world is this connected and peaceful place where we all get along. That the FBI, or Europol, or Scotland Yard can solve all of the world’s criminal problems.
Unfortunately it is just not true.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- RSN™ Commentary: You Expected A List? - September 22, 2018
- RSN™ Special Report: Europol Internet Organised Crime Threat Assessment (IOCTA) 2018 - September 22, 2018
- RSN™ SCAM NEWS: Scammers Claiming To Be US Marshals Demand Money For Missed Jury Duty - September 22, 2018
- RSN™ SCAM NEWS: 20 More Chinese ‘Fraudsters’ Held After Pattaya, Thailand Raids - September 22, 2018
- RSN™ Special Report: The Victim Trap - September 22, 2018