When Asked If They Believe That The United Nations Should Have The Right To Investigate International Scams & Arrest Online Criminals In Countries Around The World?
7% said No!
93% said Yes!
The Only Problem Is That The UN Has No Police Force! There Is No Worldwide Police!
If You Think There Should Be One, You Will Need To Talk To Your Government And Ask Them To Create It!
Right now, each country can only police itself within their borders.
The problem is that most people in Western Countries believe in a fantasy that the world is this connected and peaceful place where we all get along. That the FBI, or Europol, or Scotland Yard can solve all of the world’s criminal problems.
Unfortunately it is just not true.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- NATO Group Catfished Soldiers To Prove A Point About Privacy – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 20, 2019
- Colonel Tristan B.L. Siegel: Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - February 20, 2019
- Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested – SCARS|RSN™ Scam News - February 19, 2019
- Nigeria, Ghana In Diplomatic Row Over Yahoo Boys – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 19, 2019
- Real Scammers Gallery #41865 – SCARS|RSN™ Faces Of Evil - February 19, 2019