When Asked If They Believe That The United Nations Should Have The Right To Investigate International Scams & Arrest Online Criminals In Countries Around The World?
7% said No!
93% said Yes!
The Only Problem Is That The UN Has No Police Force! There Is No Worldwide Police!
If You Think There Should Be One, You Will Need To Talk To Your Government And Ask Them To Create It!
Right now, each country can only police itself within their borders.
The problem is that most people in Western Countries believe in a fantasy that the world is this connected and peaceful place where we all get along. That the FBI, or Europol, or Scotland Yard can solve all of the world’s criminal problems.
Unfortunately it is just not true.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Commentary: Helping Others - April 20, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Scammer Grammar! - April 20, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Staying Safe Online: Dealing with Cyberbullies - April 20, 2019
- Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Running A Scam Instagram Business Page – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 20, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Cybersecurity Guide: Protecting Against Ransomware - April 20, 2019