Look At How Academics View Ghana Scammers!
This video is almost unbelievable, how liberal academics view what “Young Men” in Ghana do, and minimizing the scammers in Ghana.
“Jenna Burrell: Invisible Users: Youth in the Internet Cafés of Urban Ghana”
This is one of the reasons why these scams propagate, is the lax attitudes that many academics and people in authority have about scammers. Listen to this attitude “Poor Ghanaians” can’t get enough access tot he internet – we should shut all internet access off from Ghana for good, and treat them like the thieves they are! Liberals always apologize for the criminals, and never care about the victims!
We encourage you to visit their YouTube Channel and leave your thoughts about these poor misunderstood Ghanaian Youth. If you would like to leave her a persona comment after watching here video, here is a link to her page at the University of California at Berkeley.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- NEW TREND IN ROMANCE SCAMS - May 11, 2018
- SOCIALLY ENGINEERED SCAMS - May 10, 2018
- Romance Scam Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights - May 9, 2018
- REMOVE THE FACE OF THE SCAMMER - May 9, 2018
- Selfishness – The Common Behavior In Romance Scams - May 3, 2018