Don’t Believe Any Caller Who Claims They’re With the IRS
Don't believe any caller who claims they work for the IRS. The IRS will never call or email you. The best course of action you can take is to spread the word to help stop the success of these scams.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- This Is What It Feels Like To Be The Victim Of An International Romance Scam - August 18, 2018
- Facebook Users Please Note - August 18, 2018
- IMPORTANT: Western Union Remission Update / Actualización de Remisión de Western Union - August 18, 2018
- RSN™ Editorial: At War With Facebook - August 15, 2018
- African Corruptions – Another University Co-oped By Scammers - August 14, 2018