Don’t Believe Any Caller Who Claims They’re With the IRS
Don't believe any caller who claims they work for the IRS. The IRS will never call or email you. The best course of action you can take is to spread the word to help stop the success of these scams.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Why Report Scams? – SCARS|RSN™ Quick Commentary - February 17, 2019
- Four Corners – Meet The Scammers – Full 46 Minute Documentary [VIDEO] – SCARS|RSN™ ScamTV™ - February 17, 2019
- 24-Member Phone Scam Gang Arrested In UAE – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- $1 Billion Lost In Romance Scams, Better Business Bureau Says – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- Catfishing – SCARS|RSN™ Scam Definition [English & Español] - February 16, 2019